Monday, July 31, 2017

7/31/2017 06:33:00 PM
I still have to configure what sort of randomness I need to focus on when taking these snaps. However I had no specific subject in this certain month so I just take a snap and post whatever I deemed to be necessary to "immortalized". Nevertheless, I always sum up my work, as I always do when I employed my seriousness upon this matter, and decide what was the thing that linked each into one entity.

Perhaps next time, August, I could be more proactive in taking snaps and being specific of the subjects.

So one of my favorite line in Tolstoy's Anna Karenina:
"He went down, trying not to look long at her, as though she were the sun, but he saw her, as one sees the sun, without looking." That was the moment when Levin was at the skating ring to see Ekaterina the day before she refused his offer of marriage (which I felt deeply sorry for a simple man like Levin). They were the reason why I loved Anna Karenina (Hated it because Anna was driven by desire)

When all the lights were off, when the morning rushes into your thoughts, the soothing sense of rush hour knocking on through your porch, and the softness of the dawn welcoming the sweet melody, whispering the meaning of your own worth.

Just practicing my 'caligraphic' handwriting in preparation for a love letter to a woman I admired so. (This was one of my many archived 'College Artifacts' and a couple of 'Relics' and 'Memorabilia' items)

If not a pen ink, it will be a stamp of any sort of in the office

Rooftop Buddy

A British Railway ticket dated February 3, 2000 of an Adult traveling from Sevenoaks to London Terminal which cost him £6.20 and during his 37 minutes of travel, he was reading a French book by Barbey D'Aurevily titled Des Diaboliques. From that book, which I bought from a Booksale in Calamba, I found this and I wonder, it took about seventeen years and thousand miles away for me to see this train ticket. 

That's all folks for July.



0 Reactions:

Post a Comment