Tuesday, July 25, 2017

7/25/2017 02:24:00 PM
I usually take a few snapshot because I was fond of taking whatever I think fancy to remember, to keep it enclosed in such time whilst the world turns itself around.  

I go out once a week to government agencies, traffic jams always drives you mad but if clever enough you could find a way out of such madness and relish the ride

No, they weren't street childrens, just there waiting outside for the rain to cease and I was inside enjoying a cup of coffee and regular fries.

This was the view (if one would look up, I mean tilt your head 30 - 45 degree) in front of a convenient store in CIP2. Taken in a typical week day. (I had a couple of pictures of workers going in but I know it would look so terribly awful because no one smiles as if going to hell)

The sparkle you can't just simply snap at once 'cause you need to shake it to sunk some bubbles  and make a dancing effect 

Yeah this is the end of week, Friday, out of work. From working shoes to running shoes 'cause I'm running back to where I had placed my soul for keeps.

Snaps for July here.

0 Reactions:

Post a Comment